Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PaTcOrP`s application

2 posters

Go down

PaTcOrP`s application Empty PaTcOrP`s application

Post by PaTcOrP Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello all!
My name is Patrick im currently looking for a squadron. i have been in another squadron but i deceided to leave them due to inactivity on their part. i cannot claim to be the very best player in the history of the game but i am always attempting to improve and learn from past mistakes. i log in for a few games pretty much every night.

i am an ex member of the Rangers 4th patrol group and i am currently a CO for the correctional Service of Canada. i noted that you have members from all across the country and i like that! im looking for a group of mature individual who are active in the game and want to have a good time.

I know from a conversation with HORN3T that there is no room available atm but if something opens up in the future please consider my application. i would also like to extend an invitation to all of you to pm me in the game if you ever want to play a game. i bilingual so its not a problem if you have a french group going and as anyone who works in prison i have a twisted sense of humour and it takes more then curse words to offend me so dont be shy!

dont be shy!
Patcorp
PaTcOrP
PaTcOrP

Back to top Go down

PaTcOrP`s application Empty Re: PaTcOrP`s application

Post by Hornet Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Perfect, as soon as I see an open spot, I'll be sure to give you the priority.
Hornet
Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by PaTcOrP Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:22 pm

i sent an applicationn n the game
PaTcOrP
PaTcOrP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content