Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by BonnyGoodBen Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Hello, I'm 17 year-old living in Winnipeg Manitoba and as such an armature aeroplane enthusiast; GO JETS, GO BOMBERS! Enough about struggling sport franchises...*sobbing*... ehm, anyway. I have been playing for about 6 months now and acquired a reasonable amount of skill. As for maturity, I like to think I'm mature, but my taste in humour would say otherwise, in my defence I'm 17. I don't play as often as I would like. I manage about 1 every 5 days at least. I would love to join a large, mature, patriotic and skillful group of people to discuss, share, learn from and maybe even teach to.

Pardon me for adding to your already hefty application queue, but, I just had to try and be a part of this clan. Just for the very title "RCAF" above my aeroplane in battle would be an honour. And to fly with 1 or more competent pilots would be a massive boost to my and, hopefully, their game-play.

thanks for your time and consideration,
BonnyGoodBen
BonnyGoodBen
BonnyGoodBen

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Wolfram_42 Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm away from the game for a bit right now .. I do try and get on every weekend ... if u see me online in game .. say something and we can talk about your joining
Wolfram_42
Wolfram_42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BonnyGoodBen Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm

sounds good
BonnyGoodBen
BonnyGoodBen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content