Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to join

2 posters

Go down

want to join Empty want to join

Post by Franknaz Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi my name is frank and I've seen some player with the RCAF tag playing online. It immediately draw my attention and I asked them if it could be possible to join the team, 1 person told me all the spot in the squadron were actually used and only CF member were now allowed to join!!! Well this is my lucky day because in fact I am a proud member of the CF!!! I would love to join you guys and  even more to share some good time with my fellow colleagues. Btw I am currently posted at the recruit school training area. I am looking forward to have a quick reply!!!!

Cheers!!!

Franknaz

Back to top Go down

want to join Empty Re: want to join

Post by Wolfram_42 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:21 pm

good day frank, as a member of the CF yes vary much so you are always welcome. as it stand we do have a few open spots (even more so as i always keep 1 or 2 spots open for CF member who my happen by) if we can set up a time to talk i can get you in ASAP. right now im in borden on course, and as such not online (as i really dont have the connection to play the game) but let me know a time when you will be on, i will meet you in game and get you joined up
Wolfram_42
Wolfram_42
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franknaz Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:19 pm

I sent you a PM check it out

Franknaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content