Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironman checking in!

Go down

Ironman checking in! Empty Ironman checking in!

Post by Ironman914 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:15 pm

I am not sure if I need to submit an application but here it is anyways. I am a currently serving member of the Royal Canadian Navy posted to CFB Esquimalt. I have been in for 8 1/2 years and work as a Shipborne Advanced Air Controller (NATO Grade Bravo). So even though I am RCN I have alot of experience working with the RCAF and other nations Air Forces. Ive controlled everything from Sea Kings to F-22's in my career.

I just completed Op Artemis Roto 4 so I have quite a bit of post deployment leave so I play preeetty much everyday. I am very new to WT (dont know how I didnt start playing earlier!) I am eager to fly and fight with some of my fellow countrymen.

On a side note I had relatives that flew with the RCAF during WW2 (one on fighters and another was a Navigator on Lanc's) so its really cool to be able to play as those aircraft. I have mostly Tier 3 RAF and am working towards my Tier 4's.

I look forward to meeting you all in game.

Ready Aye Ready.
Ironman914
Ironman914

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum