Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Kills in a Mustang

Go down

2 Kills in a Mustang Empty 2 Kills in a Mustang

Post by [RCAF] Gazoo Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Decided to bring in some tunes on this one. Next I start playing with Video settings to try and improve quality. Select highest quality you can and hopefully I can figure out a way to make it look better for next video.  This one pretty much speaks for itself. Action starts around the 1:42 mark. Before that I avoid diving after a 109 and making myself a target also don't want to go head on with a 410. Shortly after my first kill I get engaged by a 190 who has 2 problems. 1. He's not a very good shot. 2. He's not a good pilot or at least not in that aircraft.

I was surprised by how many rounds I had to put into the 190 to kill it. I hit it twice with quick burst trying to get him to maneuver, once he did it was just a matter of time. A third hit then a roll and a critical hit on a wing, and you'd think game over for him. But no. I have to maneuver and fire quick bursts hitting his tail, fuselage, wings, elevator, ailerons and after a total of 10 MORE HITS he finally loses control. I guess that 190 is one tough old bird. Just not as tough as the old crow!

Make sure you change the quality to 480, I will work on getting better high def videos.

[RCAF] Gazoo
[RCAF] Gazoo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum