Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Real Battles

3 posters

Go down

Full Real Battles Empty Full Real Battles

Post by Bugs_iav8 Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Has anyone been playing full real battles? Wow - what a difference. I feel like I have a fighting chance. Also, the rewards are excellent. I almost upped a whole level to level 10 in RAF (would be there today if I didn't have to fix dinner).

It seems that the pilot & crew skills make a bigger difference in FRB, too. I am not certain, but I think I was more successful with the better trained crew. I never noticed this in arcade or HB. Any comments?

FRB will be a great place for squads to work together using TS to let each other know what is going on. Text in game with teams is just not effective (and I use the word Teams loosely - as there was not much coordination or help).
Bugs_iav8
Bugs_iav8

Back to top Go down

Full Real Battles Empty Re: Full Real Battles

Post by Loops33 Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:06 pm

yeah i tried one but impossible to trim my biplane sao weird to fly but i gonna try more and more
Loops33
Loops33
Admin

https://rcaf.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugs_iav8 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 pm

I only had time for one sortie today so I decided to go for a FRB.  I flew an A20 at Midway.  I loaded up with 1 Hour of fuel and bombs.  I went for a destroyer on my bomb run, got some hits, but didn't sink it.  With nowhere to land I figured I would go hunting.   I got three kills, two by my gunners (mouse controlled) and one from my nose.  By this time in the battle there is only me and one enemy.  We were back and forth for the longest time - he was very aware of my gunners firepower.  It was the first time I have had a game "time-out" - one aircraft on each side remained.  I felt cheated by the loss of the battle (I guess the enemy got more ground targets) but what a great flight!  I think that I had only 20 minutes of fuel when the game finished.

I am going to be offline for at least this weekend, but when I am back I hope that I can join some of you for a full real battle squad.  The queue can be rather long, but it is worth the wait!
Bugs_iav8
Bugs_iav8

Back to top Go down

Post by awsomeom Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:32 pm

cheers cheers pirat affraid love frb 109 f4 a friend helped me gat better
awsomeom
awsomeom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content