Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting

3 posters

Go down

Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting Empty Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting

Post by [RCAF] Gazoo Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Started on Bulge map in a Spitfire MkIX, after take off realized I had no support so I started a climbing right hand turn. The sun was going to be in my favour so I checked the player list and realized the other side was entirely high ranked fighters. Best bet with no support is make them come to your side of the map, be patient, get an altitude advantage, strike and kill quickly.

Got over by the B17's and stayed in the clouds. Waited till I saw a 109 diving to attack the B17's. Waited till he passed my port side, rolled over inverted and followed him in. Popped out of the clouds and lit him up with MG's and Hispanos, split him like a piece of wood, tore his starboard wing off and slid back into the clouds.

The guy popped up in chat saying.....wtf happened? I replied the RCAF happened stay away from our bombers.

Cool 

Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting Shot_211

Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting Shot_213
[RCAF] Gazoo
[RCAF] Gazoo

Back to top Go down

Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting Empty Re: Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting

Post by _Waffles_ Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:00 am

that is awesome Razz love it
_Waffles_
_Waffles_

Back to top Go down

Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting Empty Re: Spitfire vs BF109 the value of waiting

Post by Loops33 Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 am

Good Job Awesome !
Loops33
Loops33
Admin

https://rcaf.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down