Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of joining??? read this first

Go down

Thinking of joining??? read this first Empty Thinking of joining??? read this first

Post by Wolfram_42 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:06 am

as of right now i hate to say it but we are currently at or around player cap (aka 128 members) i have a few slots for any serving or ex-member of the CF who wants to join.

the best you can do right now is put in an application and with luck your name will come up soon. I'm trying to weed out those that we don't want (aka anyone who will give the RCAF a bad name) to make room for the people we do.

there are a few things that will help.

1.being a serving member or ex-member of the Canadian Forces. i will kick people if i have to to make room.

2.being Canadian. as much as i would like to accept all i cant. so from here on out i have to limit it to Canadians only

3.Maturity helps, a lot. we don't want or need people that go over broad with the trash talk. again anyone who would give the RCAF a bad name. you are as good as gone.

4.being on a lot. if i cant get a hold of someone with in 4-5 days, then I'm sorry but i will skip if not out right kick you from the line. there are others who will play more. don't get me wrong i don't play much at time (as I'm deployed a lot and there for away from a computer that will even play the game) but someone who will play and help others, is better then someone who only plays onces every few weeks
Wolfram_42
Wolfram_42
Admin

Back to top Go down