Royal Canadian Air Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnar_lothbrok's Application.

2 posters

Go down

Ragnar_lothbrok's Application. Empty Ragnar_lothbrok's Application.

Post by Ragnar_Lothbrok Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Hello all, my name is Kelan and I am a 25 yr old from Van city, BC. I am fairly new to the game still, having only played for about two months so far, but I am very dedicated in toning my skills and getting better everyday. I have been playing 6-10 hours a night and am on usually everyday. I am not a member of our armed forces but I was in cadets for 8 years, leaving as a Cadet Warrant Officer. This game has been far more enjoyable than most I've played recently so I have decided to try and find a squadron and this one seemed right at home! I have two friends that are from Vancouver as well who would like to join (both 25), but they are casual players that are usually on only 2-3 hours a night. I am still looking to join myself even if they are not "up to par" but it would be nice if they could get invites as well. We play mostly arcade but I've started to enjoy realistic quite a bit as well. I have both the US and Russia up to t4 planes, and German tanks on t2. I am very interested in starting the 4v4 squadron battles or just teaming up for matchmaking.

Thank you for considering my application. Please let me know if there is any other information you need from me or my friends

Ragnar_Lothbrok

Back to top Go down

Ragnar_lothbrok's Application. Empty Re: Ragnar_lothbrok's Application.

Post by awsomeom Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:05 pm

il let u join as soon as I have time to, ask your friends about getting other members to join them in squads and not just with each other we had problems with that before and we are trying to fix it Smile
awsomeom
awsomeom

Back to top Go down